MYC - DOGS POLICY
After trailing since May 2021, the Committee are pleased to announce that members and their guest’s dogs will be allowed on the club premises with immediate effect. We would ask that the following important points are noted and adhered to at all times to ensure the continued success for all club members. Club staff and committee members will continue to assist and monitor accordingly.
Designated Areas for dogs (during licensed/opening hours only) -
- Outside: Garden.
- Inside: Chapel room only – entering through the main door only.
- Dogs are not permitted through the lounge and bar area.
- No dogs will be permitted when events are scheduled in the Chapel Area. (Please refer to events on the MYC Website and Facebook – these will also be emailed out on a regular basis.
- It is vitally important that dog owners ensure their dogs are well behaved at all times whilst on club premises. If for whatever reasons your dog is causing problems, it would be expected you take the dog off the premises immediately. Staff reserve the right the right to ask you to leave the premises.
- All dogs must always be on a ‘short length’ lead whilst on club premises and with there owners at all times (long expandable leads are not suitable inside/outside)
- Please try and ensure your dog doesn’t wander towards other occupied tables/chairs; respect others around you who may not be pet owners
- Please ensure any ‘muddy’ dogs are cleaned before coming onto the premises; this will minimise the amount of cleaning that staff will need to attend to
- Please ensure your dog does not sit on any inside or outside furniture
- Any cost or expense incurred by the club due to any incidents or damage that may arise will be charged to the owner of the dog accordingly
- MYC cannot be responsible for any injury or theft of your dog whilst on club premises
- Water bowls will be provided both inside/outside, if at any time you see them empty, please ask a member of staff to refill
- Fouling must be attended immediately (if such an unfortunate event should happen, please ask a member of staff for antibacterial spray)