Social→ Visit our Clubs page
The Club has a vibrant Social calender. It offers great variety with live music, quizzes, garden parties, fancy dress nights, Christmas and New Year parties and a whole host of other events. There's a big screen that is available for televised events.
The bar is fully licensed stocking a variety of ales and our restaurant - The Coconut Cove - provides quality Thai food along with a traditional menu.
The Club also provides courses such as First Aid, Engine, Radio, Day Skipper Theory and Yacht-master theory. If there is an event or course that you feel would appeal to the club and the members please let us know.
The Club is also the venue for some local groups that hold meetings here such as the local Radio Club, Book Club, Clwb Dringo, Ffestiniog Railway, Canasta and Dog Club. Meetings for local Maritime museum also take place here. For further information, please speak to the bar staff.
The BarThe Popular club bar will be open during the following hours, we offer a fine selection of real ales, wines and spirits and a very warm welcome:
- Monday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Tuesday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Wednesday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Thursday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Friday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Saturday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close
- Sunday - 12.00 - 3.00 & 7.00 - close